Announcement: Dive Newquay is a new location for the dive club in 2020!
Unless clearly marked as such, club trips are exactly that, dive trips where everyone can enjoy diving and build their experience. We won’t be running training on the same dives as club trips, to make sure there aren’t conflicting wishes between training groups and pleasure diving groups!
2020 Dive Trips
HOW TO BOOK A TRIP
You can call, email or message Greg to request a space. Greg will be in touch and let you know what deposit is required and any extra information you may need for the trip.
TRIP Booking Terms & Conditions
Hidden Depths endeavours to offer dive trips to a wide range of experience, qualification and tastes. To ensure we can continue to offer regular club trips, both within the UK and overseas, the following conditions must be observed.
- To secure a place, Hidden Depths Scuba School require a deposit be paid at time of booking. Unless specifically notified otherwise, this will be £50 and is non-refundable. Hidden Depths cannot guarantee your place until deposit is received.
- Balances for trips must be paid in full by 30 days prior to trip departure date. Should your booking be within 30 days of trip departure date, the full fee for the trip must be paid at time of booking.
- Should a trip be cancelled by operator or Hidden Depths due to weather, underwater conditions or other reason, a full refund, including deposit will be given.
- Should a trip be cancelled by club member for any reason with less than 30 days’ notice, the full balance will be due, and no refund can be provided.
- Hidden Depths can accept a replacement diver (members responsibility) provided the diver is of sufficient qualification and experience for the planned dive(s).
- Hidden Depths reserves the right to refuse a replacement diver should these expectations not be met.