You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Junior DivemasterCourse No. JDM 20/05/2021
| Max. Places 4 | Places Available 4
The PADI Junior Divemaster course is a new programme, currently only available through PADI Approved Youth Training centres such as Hidden Depths Scuba School. The PADI Junior Divemaster course is a subset of the PADI Divemaster course. The course is…Read More..
- Starts:Thursday 20th May 2021
- Ends:Thursday 2nd September 2021
Junior DivemasterStock No. JDM
The PADI Junior Divemaster course is a new programme, currently only available through PADI Approved Youth Training centres such as Hidden Depths Scuba School.
The PADI Junior Divemaster course is a subset of the PADI Divemaster course. The course is designed for young enthusiastic divers, aged 15 to 17, who want to continue their education and are interested in leadership level training but are not old enough to become PADI Divemasters. PADI Junior Divemasters complete portions of the Divemaster course with some modifications to performance requirements.
Prepare for a life as a dive professional with a PADI Approved Youth Training Centre!
Becoming a PADI Junior Divemaster consists of the following elements - knowledge development through PADI's Divemaster eLearning programme, practical skill development through pool and open water dives, waterskill exercises and the Junior Divemaster final exam.
- PADI Divemaster eLearning programme
- All Pool Sessions & Open Water Dives
- Classroom or Virtual Theory Sessions
- Kit Hire & Gas Fills
- Certification Fee
Not Included -
- Dive Site Entrance Fees
- Travel Arrangements
To take the Junior Divemaster Course you need the following:
- Aged 15 to 17 years old
- PADI Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation)
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care qualification (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organisation) completed within the past 24 months
- Have at least 20 dives to begin the course
- For certification, have at least 40 dives including experience of deep dives, navigation dives and dives at night