PADI Boat Diver Course
Much of the world’s best scuba diving is accessible only by boat. Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
The Fun Part
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when manoeuvring around on it. It’s fun to know what you’re doing.
What You Learn
Across two open water boat dives, you will learn the tips, tricks and ways to:
- Dive from boats ranging from a small inflatable to a giant live-aboard
- How they differ from place to place
- Gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
- Safely enter and exit the water
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives
- Locate basic boat safety equipment
Any certified diver from Junior Open Water level and above can join in with a PADI Boat Diver Speciality course.
Ready To Book?
Simply choose from one of our available course dates below. A £100 deposit will secure your chosen course start date, and the balance can be paid any time before the end of your training. If you don’t see any suitable dates, please get in touch and we can try to accommodate your request.
|Start Date||Location||Places Available||Price|
|24 Jul 2021||Boat Diver||Swanage||4||£ 175.00|