You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Scapa Flow Trip
Week 1 Dates - 1st to 8th July 2023
Week 2 Dates - 9th to 15th July 2023
Location - Scapa Flow, Orkney, Scotland
Dive Boat - Huskyan
Qualification - Advanced Open Water Diver with Deep & Nitrox
Number of Divers - 12
Accomodation - Self Catering at the Divers Lodge
Price - £800
Come and join us for a week in Scapa Flow in 2023. This trip is always so popluar, so I've booked back to back weeks to allow as many people as possible to come and join us and enjoy superb wreck diving. The focus of these trips will be the German High Seas fleet scuttled in Scapa Flow, however we will aim to dive a few other wrecks during the trip such as the block ships which make very interesting dives too.
The Scapa Flow Package includes:
- 5 days diving, 6 nights accommodation. Arrive Sunday, dive Monday - Friday. Depart Saturday.
- The use of a single 12l or 15l cylinder if required.
- Use of lead weights (please bring your own belts).
- Air fills (nitrox available charged extra, trimix by prior arrangement).
- Complimentary tea, coffee & biscuits. After dive pints of tea served as standard!
- Onboard home bakes and tasty treats.
- Accurate, in depth, multi-media wreck orientation and history talks. We have over 45 years combined experience diving the German Fleet. We are the only boat offering this level of information in Scapa.
Number 15 (Divers Lodge) is a spacious 6-bedroom holiday home designed for your comfort. Just 50 metres to the harbour this is the perfect base for your Scapa Flow holiday.
- 6 bedrooms including a separate “snorers” room – just in case!
- 5 bathrooms.
- Fully equipped kitchen diner for 12 with an extra-large oven, dishwasher, microwave, larder fridge and freezer. We include cleaning products, kitchen roll and tea towels.
- Large living room, leather sofas, Smart TV.
- Washing machine & tumble dryer – we provide washing powder.
- Unlimited wireless internet access.
- Designated diver equipment charging station.
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels – 2 × large bath towels per person plus head towels on request.
Additional costs to consider will be the travel expenses, food, one night of accommodation in/near Thurso on the Saturday before your trip begins, and a return ferry crossing to Orkney and back.